Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Letter #50 09/21/15

Becca ran out of time to send an email this week.  It's a good thing she sent a bunch of pictures! :)

Becca has hit the 1 year mark!!
Cute Sister missionaries!


Becca really needs (wants) glasses.  Silly girl!
Blowing out birthday candles with my BFF Lucy.

I officially have a crush on Thomas Jefferson.

These thumbs have always been my downfall! #bigneedlesandsnarkydoctors
Becca had an infected finger and had a fun trip to Instacare.

My favorite Bost family made me happy 1 year dumpling and steamed
buns.  Then we proceeded to eat them on the porch in the rain and
it was GLORIOUS! 
Dreams DO come true!!! AKA first cafe rio since my last supper at home.
Sometimes in life, Shameka drives you and your sweet companion to
Sister's meeting in Richmond and.......Turns out they just built a CAFE RIO
in Richmond.....So, naturally you HAVE to introduce your favorite
human to your favorite restaurant.


No comments:

Post a Comment