Monday, November 2, 2015

Letter #56 11/02/15

My Scarlett...Sometimes Heavenly Father promises you'll meet your best friends
on your mission and then you do.  His promises are sure!

I can't even put into words this week or this transfer or my mission to this point. I AM SO LLENA DE GRATITUD. Like, ah! It's unreal. Heavenly Father is absolutely just the most Loving. And He gives us this beautiful opportunity to feel THAT BEAUTIFUL, ALL ENCOMPASSING love in little increments that just make your heart burst and your soul soar. I have been crying (a lot) at the thought of leaving an area I have come to call my home (#Cville4ever) and also, yes. Just because Heavenly Father has blessed us so immensely this transfer. It's just these beautiful little miracles he just drops into our laps, or the moments where you just feel SO HAPPY and you're like, what? And then you remember that you're a missionary and that you have the neatest calling EVER and that you're not the same as you were before. It is SUCH a blessing. 

HE CARES about His servants, each and every missionary. About the ward members that just try to do good. He cares about every single sad, lonely, boracho (drunkard), because they are all HIS. He cares about you and He cares about me. 

HIS LOVE IS GREATER. And I am so grateful. 

Becca is getting transferred tomorrow.  I am always a little bit sad when she gets transferred and has to leave the people she loves and that are so good to her. While emailing me today she said "I am really excited!  I am becoming a Hermana Training Leader, so that's crazy!  I don't feel near good enough or anything, but it will provide a lot of growing experiences and a LOT of opportunities to serve." I am excited that she gets to have this opportunity! :)
Sweet recent converts Beti y Francesca

My BFF America and her dad, Hno Aguilar

Saying goodbye to my heart and soul.  It's really neat when parts
of you Patriarchal blessing come to life.....Mah ladies.

Sweet Hermana Vilma aka my hero.

Goodbyes and Halloween mean food!

No proselyting Halloween and Hermano Taco. hahaha, Mexican
resaurants are the happies place nowadays.  (Recent convert Victor too--love him!)

I GOT TO RECYCLE this week!!  Happiest of all the days! :)

Charlottesville, you just get me....Never forgetting this place.




Becca and the cute Gray family.



No comments:

Post a Comment